Lake Country Area Cross Country Team
Mission: Promote Healthy Active Lifestyles and Christian Values with Middle School Aged Youth through Participation in the Sport of Cross Country.
Eligibility: 5-8th Grade Students from lake country area Parish Schools and Christian Formation programs including Saint Joan of Arc, Saint Catherines, St Anthony on the Lake, St Charles Hartland, and St Bruno’s.
Host Parish: Saint Joan of Arc
- Late August through Mid October
- Practice 2-3 times per week
- Up to 8 Races in Sept & Oct, Races are Typically Friday Early Evening or Saturday Morning
- Practices at St Joan of Arc and Local Parks (Nashotah, Naga-Waukee, Cushing/Lapham)
- Races in Hartland, Greenfield, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Janesville
Requirements: A Smile and a Willingness to Learn, Work and Play